Our services are reliable on achievement, accuracy and honesty & our aim is to provide better services and customer satisfaction.
- Our users are to be treated fairly at all times.
- Complaints or concerns raised by users are dealt with an open mind, with courtesy and in a timely manner.
- Users are informed about the channels to escalate their complaints, concerns and grievances within TF and their rights if they are not satisfied with the resolution of their complaints.
- TF will take care of all complaints efficiently and fairly as they value each user.
- All employees at TRUE FREEDOM GROUP must work in good faith and without prejudice to the interests of the users.
We understand that customer grievances can happen due to multiple reasons. It can be because of the gap between the promised service levels and the service levels actually offered. Since we are dealing with humans, a lot of grievances can arise due to the attitudinal and the way communication gets done. It can also happen due to the actual errors across the system.
Users have complete authority to file a complaint/ share feedback if they are disappointed by services rendered by TF. They can give their complaint/ feedback in writing, email, or on www.truefreedom.in. If user’s dilemma is not resolved within the given time or if they are not satisfied with the solution provided by TRUE FREEDOM, they can approach our tiered redressal system with their complaint or other legal avenues available for grievance redressal.
In order to make TRUE FREEDOM GROUP redressal channels more meaningful and effective, a structured system has been put in place. This system will ensure that the complaints are redressed seamlessly and well within the stipulated timeframe.